Consistent, efficient installation at every location.
Our equipment installation and project management services provide professional implementations of LAN, WLAN, IPVS or CCTV camera systems, desktop, and mobile devices.
At every site location, you get efficient, consistent equipment installation. We ensure this with PMO and EMO end-to-end management of the installation process, a network of 20,000 technicians with a range of skills, technician readiness and comprehensive site surveys conducted by our engineering team and equipment installers.
The Installation process includes:
- Development of project planning
- Evaluation of detailed drawings or detailed site survey results
- Coordination of equipment logistics based on consolidation, configuration and shipping
- Coordination of field service structured cabling and or electrical technicians
- On-site installation of equipment per location scope
- Acceptance testing for each device with detailed test scripts and key stroke validations
- Comprehensive deliverables documentation of procedures and processes
Timely, accurate site surveys for successful installations.
Sometimes you don’t know what you have, or don’t have until you do a thorough inspection of the environment. That’s what site surveys are for—providing an exact validation of what you have, in this moment of time, for successful installations. Installations can be expensive and can take precious time away from your personnel. That is why first-time success and one-touch visits to your locations is imperative. Based on the data requirements needed from a survey, our nationwide network of field technicians collects the equipment make, model and serial number data and inspects cable, plant and electrical infrastructure.
Our site surveys include:
- Complete and accurate documentation of the IT environment from cabling to infrastructure
- Optional data packages with digital photographs, floor plans, and hard and soft copies of asset data
- Source information for your future IT or infrastructure needs
With our structurally-flexible and technically-sound approach to gathering information about your site, you can be sure your site survey is accurate, complete, and packed with details in a timely manner.
We collaborate in the field, analyzing every aspect of your site and delivering the best possible solutions.
A connection you can’t see, but you can trust.
Any WLAN installation starts with meticulous planning, proceeds to a customized installation, and concludes with onsite testing and verification. Therefore, your wireless network performs at the optimum standards you require. We work with leading industry manufacturers gathering the latest in technology standards and practices to fit your wireless needs. Our WLAN solutions are fully supportable, scalable, and easy to maintain. Our designs are based on years of field experience in real site environments, plus modeling software based on real use scenarios. This combination ensures the performance you need now with the capacity for future use of your WLAN.
Our five-pronged WLAN strategy optimizes your network and minimizes costs.
- Assessment – We conduct a detailed analysis of your site to see your exact needs. You can view surveys in real time while the technician is still on site. This allows you to push modifications and save time.
- Design – Our designs are based on years of field experience with real site environments, plus modeling software and information you provide to us about use, performance and future service the WLAN will provide.
- Install – The initial work we do in survey and design drives the installation process
- Verify – We check with you to make sure the system performs to your standards.
- Analysis – We provide you with a detailed analysis of the project and recommendations for continued success.