Established in 1991, National Communications Services, Inc. (NCSI) serves the telecommunications and data needs of Fortune 1,000 companies nationwide. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, NCSI is national in focus, not a local or regional interconnect. Our extensive vendor network covers all the major and secondary markets in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. NCSI currently services in excess of 50,000 customer sites nationwide.
- 4,500+ dispatch locations throughout sites with 15,000 technicians in U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- Single point of contact to service and provide voice, data, wireless, POS, paging, security, and misc. IT/telecommunications equipment.
- Provider of comprehensive structured cabling services ranging from a single run to a total enterprise solution.
- On-site and remote service and maintenance 24 hours a day, seven days a week through our customer call center.
- Industry leading response times for emergencies as well as normal service requests.
- Emphasis on fixed 3G/4G implementations.
- Annual contract not required; we earn your business every day! Our work is performed on a time and materials basis, a project basis or under an annual maintenance agreement.