Laying the groundwork for your infrastructure.
Beginning with an understanding of your needs, future growth plans, and security compliance, NCSI structured cabling methods give you a comprehensive and coordinated result where everything works, and works together. New store openings, remodels, wireless design – your complex environment is our strength. Our engineering and PMO teams control the entire cabling process from engineering design and documentation to PMO’s management of the installation event.
The Design and Installation Process.
Our engineering staff is well versed in state-of-the-art structured cabling infrastructure design and standards. You can rest assured knowing we take into account operational functionality while meeting current BICSI standards. This ensures your sites are up and running, your costs are fair, and your business is secure.
Our engineering team invests time to understand your standards, nomenclature, requirements, and location environment. Combining your specifications with our industry experience yields the best possible solutions for your IT needs.
After accounting for your needs, standards compliance, and future growth plans, our engineering team will create your detailed installation manual, process and acceptance documentation for a consistent installation at every site.
The technicians implementing the final approved design are trained in advance by our engineering and Project Management Office, ensuring they understand the scope and depth of the project before their arrival. We design a unique technician deployment approach based on your project, timelines, complexity of scope, and other trade group dependencies. Depending on your project characteristics, we right source our technicians through our network of more than 15,000 installers who are there to make your project run as planned.
Structured Voice and Data Cabling
- Data Network Wiring & Cabling
- Cat 3, Cat 5, Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6e, Fiber, Optic, and Coaxial Installation
- Plenum, shielded, aerial, outdoor, and armored
- Cable Certification and Testing
- Structured Cabling Design & Implementation
- Single runs to complete network installations, remodels, and relocations
- Provide complete cabling specifications based on a site survey or conform to existing customer requirements
- Voice, Data, Video, CCTV, Security, Wireless Access Points, Paging, Circuit/Line Extensions, etc.
- Floor and Wall Mount Data Communications Rack
- Rack and cable management, including cleanup, troubleshooting, and repair
- Business phone systems
- Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Hosted Voice Solutions
- Network Switch, Wireless Routers, Access Points